Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Word Tips World

I have been planning to start this blog for ages. I use Microsoft Word an awful lot, and though there is still MUCH that I do not know about this hugely popular word-processing package, I do know a lot of tips and tricks that greatly speed up my use of Word.

I am no Microsoft Word guru, I do not have all the secrets, but the tips that I pick up every now and then, I would like to share with you.

So watch this space, use the tips, and see your productivity in Microsoft Word greatly increase!

No comments:

Close

You are TOO SLOW in MS Word!

Word pro video

Watch how fast this pro uses Microsoft Word™! (VIDEO) - CLICK HERE) and find out how you can massively boost your productivity in MS Word just by learning a few simple "secrets" (our cheat-sheets and video reveal all :))